* 2 cups riced cauliflower (around 1 head)
* 1 Tbl pizza seasoning (alt: Italian season, pepper flakes)
* 3 flax eggs (3 tbl ground flax, 7.5 tbl water)
* 1/2 cup coconut flour
* 1/4 cup garbonzo flour
* pinch o' salt
2. Rice cauli in food processor but do not over process. Steam n microwave for 2 minutes. SPREAD on sheet to cool a little then put in towel or cheese cloth and squeeze out extra moisture. Fluff!
3. Measure 2 cups of cauli. MIX rest of ingredients in. Use hands to knead.
4. Bake 15-20 minutes depending on how crispy you want.
5. Add sauce, toppings, and cheese if you like and put back in oven to melt cheese.